Of course the day started cold, right around freezing with a light frost on the ground. A bit colder than usual for mid-May around here.
First job was to move the old tow-behind cutter that is a lawn decoration. Had to be pried from the ground and dragged out of the hole where it had settled into. The tractor’s hear lift did the jacking and the ATV dragged it away.
Next stakes went in to provide guidance for both the pattern and for the radial lengths. I put in 12 stakes at 30-degrees from each other. I made up a rope harness that with a layout line worked out to the length for each radial. As radial fields are not precision work the angles were spot checked as were the lengths.
Here is the result: