Thinning the fleet here – contact me for details of anything that catches your interest:
- 1965 Panhard 24bt – very uncommon car in North America – ready to go https://k9zw.wordpress.com/2020/12/17/non-radio-1965-panhard-24bx-24bt-but-different/
- 1969 Citroen Dyane-6 – low mileage mechanically all set, new interior, paint is the weak point https://k9zw.wordpress.com/2021/03/01/non-radio-the-little-citroens-2cv6-and-dyane/
- 1974 Peugeot 504D – rebuilt engine with less tan 500 miles on it, could come with a parts car
- 1974 Citroen DSuper5 – deep dive restoration completed, needs rear spheres installed (have them) and engine properly timed – one of the fastest DS models https://k9zw.wordpress.com/2020/10/28/non-radio-the-citroen-dsuper5-returns/
- 2004 GMC HD2500 6-man cab long bed pickup (under 47,000 mile from new) with all the nice stuff (leather, XM, electric accessories), factory prepared for a plow-kit (no plow was ever installed)
Cars and Bikes are in Wisconsin.
Backstory is these French cars were not shown at any shows in 2020 or 2021, and other than deliberately taking out on short drives we didn’t drive them either year. So while they are awesome cars, they didn’t make the cut..
Two of my motorcycles are also going to be sold:
- 1970 Moto Guzzi Ambassador – Retro-Mod but needs TLC to reawaken after sitting several seasons https://k9zw.wordpress.com/2020/06/09/non-radio-the-moto-guzzi-ambassador/
- 2013 Harley-Davidson Trask Turbo V-Rod Night Rod – an awesome bike but I’ve driven it only once this season https://k9zw.wordpress.com/2020/11/11/non-radio-turbo-vrod-in-storage-until-spring/