I should have grabbed some pictures, as last night (UTC was Monday September 9th but local date was still Sunday September 8th) I completed a handful of QSOs from the new radio room.
Despite several transceivers physically in the new Radio Room, actual transceiver used was a Flex-6600M located ten miles east at another of my operating sites.
Pleasantly the first QSO was DX, and the non-DX to DX ratio was about one non-DX to two DX contacts for the run.
Had a “duh moment” as through misconfiguration I didn’t log some of the contacts. Oh well.
Moving forward the trenching for feed line & cable conduits may happen this week and the tower should be up later this month. Will then be ready to do QSOs from gear on all the new sight.