I’ve not been very good about getting rid of excess gear, and I’m overdue clearing several excess rigs & bits from my shack. This gear really should find a new home:
- TenTec 1253 Shortwave Receiver – Built from Kit by an SK, looks unused – $75 plus shipping
- QRO King 6 meter full Kilowatt Amp built on a Heath SB221. I lack the room for this outstanding amp in the shack. – $1200 plus shipping.
- ATS 909 SW Receiver – Like New – $150 plus shipping
- W2IHY 8 Band Audio Equalizer/Noise Gate and EQplus set with Ten-Tec Cables – $600 plus shipping
- W2IHY 8 Band Audio Equalizer/Noise Gate and EQplus set with Flex-6000/Yaesu Cables – $600 plus shipping
- TWO NEW 4o3a Antenna Genius 8×2 Antenna Switches, SO-239 connectors. I had ordered N-Connectors and the replacements arrived before I used these in the field. $650/each plus shipping (I’ll pick up shipping if someone takes both of these).
- TenTec Pegasus Transceiver – Excellent NOS Like New Condition – Purchased as NOS and only Tested on air – original box, manuals and disks. Includes a 302 remote tuning pod. (This Pegasus does not have the internal AT, but is like new) $500 plus shipping [Had been retained as a Back-up]
- TenTec Jupiter, original version but black case, updated firmware, includes an uninstalled Internal Antenna Tuner kit, $700 plus shipping
- TenTec Jupiter, original version grey case, with factory installed Internal Antenna Tuner, $700 plus shipping
- TenTec Jupiter original version grey case, no Antenna Tuner, $500 plus shipping
- Alpha-9500 Amplifier, second version, low hours, has been retained as my back-up Alpha-9500, picked up or price plus shipping $5800
- Alpha-9500 Amplifier, second version, also low hours, has used as a back-up to a FlexRadio PowerGenius, picked up or price plus shipping $5800
- Collins KWM-2A station, including 30L-1 Amplifier, 312B-5 Remote VFO, Collins Power Supply, second Collins portable power supply (the one that goes on the back of the KWM-2A, and D-104 microphone, with interconnect cables – this is my Island QTH Collins station – $2200 plus shipping
- Collins S-Line station, including 75S-1, 32S-1 ( the receiver/transmitter pair), 30L-1 Amplifier, 312B-4 Remote VFO, Collins Power Supply, Digital VFO (uninstalled, see ads in Electric Radio magazine), Speech Processor (uninstalled), and Collins SM-1 microphone with interconnect cables – this is my home QTH Collins station, unused since gathered from known working components – $2200 plus shipping
- Palstar AT-Auto Antenna Tuner – unmolested original, modest hours, updated firmware, $800 plus shipping
- Palstar Kessler AT-Auto Antenna Tuner, withe most Kessler mods installed by Kessler, unused since upgrade, $900 plus shipping
- Murch UT-2000 Antenna Tuner(s) – I may have two of these in storage, but for sure have one left. Working except usually meter problems. $250 each plus shipping, or $500 for the pair shipped.
Contact me for more details. You can find lots of information on these tuners & radios, including photos, at eHam, the manufacturer’s websites and by google.
I’ll leave these posted here for a couple weeks or so before putting out eHam & QTH ads.