Busy weekend – rehearsals, played a concert, family home from school, a couple meetings and somehow I found myself with only two hours to play radio during the Wisconsin QSO Party.
While I did make a boat load of 40m Phone contacts, I didn’t veen work half of the counties (we have 72).
While 40m worked, I didn’t have any joy with the 80m and I massively struggled to make the one 160m SSB contact I made all weekend.
Still working out some station settings – the upgrade to PowerSDR 2.3.5 went well enough, and I was able to use a utility to import most of my old settings. Still there is some tweaking to do and a couple stability issues I am not happy with as they are.
Sent in my log last night as the QSO party was winding down. Good time, even if I missed much of it!