The Excess Antenna Tuners
Here is the skinny on the extra antenna tuners I’m clearing from my shack:
• Dentron MT-2000A – Excellent Condition – $250 plus shipping
• LDG AT-1000 (Not the newer AT-1000Pro) – New as purchased direct from LDG, unboxed and sat on-top of the Palstar AT4K briefly. Firmware Upgrades Available from LDG. $350 plus shipping[SOLD]
Rigs and Amps to Clear
Just like the extra antenna tuners I wrote about, I’m clearing several excess rigs & bits from my shack:
• TenTec Pegasus – Excellent NOS Like New Condition – Purchased as NOS and only Tested on air – original box, manuals and disks. Does not have the optional internal ATU. $600 plus shipping
• TenTec Pegasus – Excellent Used Condition – Has the TenTec Internal (ATU) Antenna Tuner – Case has light stacking scratches. Manual & disks. $550 plus shipping[SOLD]
• Icom IC-7000 New-in-box – I’ve opened it and had it out, but haven’t used it. I bought it to help out a friend’s cash flow. $1100 plus shipping[SOLD]
• TenTec 1251 RF Counterpoise – Several Available – Excellent Condition – $70 each plus shipping [SOLD]
• TenTec 1253 Shortwave Receiver – Built from Kit by an SK, looks unused – $65 plus shipping
• Henry 2K Amp, Original Teardrop Model – with extensive documented added protection circuitry, with roller cart and manual, one meter cover is in shabby shape, otherwise Good Condition. Unable to move down the steps into my shack for complete workout. – $850 picked-up, or plus Palletization & Freight costs.[SOLD]
Contact me for more details. You can find lots of information on these tuners, rigs, amps & bits – including photos – at eHam, the various manufacturer’s websites and by google.
I’ll leave these posted here for a week or so before putting out eHam & QTH ads.