Just a quick update on the second batch of books I have read so far during this nasty early winter:
- Ten Years Behind the Mast – The Voyage of Theodora R, by Fritz Damler
- The Polically Incorrect Guide to the Constitution, by Kevin Gutzman
- When All Hell Breaks Loose, by Cody Lundi
- Transfer (A Novel), by Jerry Furland
- The Electric Car, by Michael Westbrook
- The Adventure Motorbiking Handbook, by Chris Scott
I am continuing to better my goal of reading a book-a-week, and it looks like the continued hard winter will let maintain the pace.
Let me know if you want information on a specific title, as unless it is Amateur Radio focused they won’t be reviewed here.
73 & Happy Reading