Just a quick update on books read so far during this nasty early winter:
- Getting Things Done – The Art of Stress-Free Productivity, by David Allen
- Patriots – Surviving the Coming Collapse, by James Wesley Rawles
- The Unthinkable – Who Survives When Disaster Strikes – And Why, by Amanda Ripley
- Celsius 7/7, by Michael Gove
- The Blacksmith’s Craft – A Primer of Tools and Methods, by Charles McRaven
- Leaving the Left, by Keith Thompson
- The Politically Incorrect Guide to Science
- The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam and the Crusades
- Rocket Mass Heaters – Superefficient Woodstoves You Can Build, by Ianto Evans & Leslie Jackson
- Flirting with Disaster: Why Accidents Are Rarely Accidental, by Marc Gerstein & Michael Ellsberg
- Sway: The Irresistible Pull of Irrational Behavior, by Ori Brafman & Rom Brafman
I usually try and read a book-a-week, but looks like the hard start to winter has let me do a bit of catching up after a weak autumn read.
Let me know if you want information on a specific title, as unless it is Amateur Radio focused they won’t be reviewed here.
73 & Happy Reading