I’ve had a couple emails asking what computer system I settled on to run my Flex-5000A.
From Dell I specified out quite a nice machine featuring Dual 20 inch Monitors and a Dual Hard Drive setup!
This is the computer spec I will end up with – this spec seems to be working out very well indeed:
- Dell Vostro 220 Mini-Tower
- Core 2 Duo E7300/2.66GHz 3M,1066FSB
- 4GB DDR2 SDRAM 800MHz, Dual Channel DT
- DUAL – Dell 20 inch Wide E207WFP Analog Flat Panel Monitors (Side-by-Side)
- DUAL – 250GB Serial ATA Hard Drive 7200RPM, 8MB Cache Hard Drives (Mirrored)
- Dell 19-in-1 Media Card Reader
- WINDOWS XP PRO SP3 (downgrade from Vista 32 with later upgrade rights)
- Usual DELL DVD/CD Burners, USB Ports, Keyboard, Mouse and such…..
Added none Dell items are:
- HIS Radeon HD 3650 iCooler II Video Card for DUAL DVI outputs
- A four-port serial port card
- Contour ShuttlePro v2 Multifunction Controller
- Griffith PowerMate
- my backlighted USB keyboard from the old machine
Seems to be working the treat!